Suffolk County Dealer has a rare opening for a Warranty Administrator! You will be working in a high volume well organized Service Dept. Must be able to handle multiple stores.
We are seeking to hire a candidate the will do the following:
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Verifies criteria required by factory.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule.
- Posts credits on computer.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor
- Keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins
- Basic automotive mechanical repair knowledge
- General working knowledge of automobiles, their systems and how they relate to each other
- Excellent math and writing skills
- Interpersonal communication skills and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
We will provide an excellent compensation package and medical benefits, 401k and paid vacation are available for an experienced candidate.
Must have strong references.
For further information, about this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential