General Sales Manager
The Empire Automotive Group is pleased to be serving the Long Island, NY and surrounding communities with quality brand vehicles and excellent customer service throughout the entire journey.
Empire Automotive Group is rapidly growing and expanding and we are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team.
If you think you are ready to be part of our team and help us build an EMPIRE, then we encourage you to apply!
- Coach sales team on proper closing techniques through training and active participation, and lead profitability of your teams.
- Lead all showroom activities and maintain an experienced level of product knowledge.
- Ensure high Customer Satisfaction scores and analyze these metrics to isolate areas for improvement.
- Hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of New and Used team, Finance Managers and Service Drive Sales.
- Conduct daily and weekly sales training meetings for Sales and Product Specialists.
- Mentor new and experienced sales reps on methodologies for improving performance.
- Ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by monitoring use the CRM.
- Establish delivery procedures and monitor performance and execution.
- Achieve forecasted goals and objectives for dealership and OEM sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Preferred GSM experience with responsibility for the entire variable operation of a successful dealership
- Possess successful history of building and training a sales team, strong CSI scores and above average gross and net departmental profits
- Expertise in supervising the everyday efforts of desk managers and improving F/I income through mentorship and training
- Experience in Used Vehicle purchasing, merchandising and marketing
- Enthusiasm with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential