Suffolk County Chevrolet Dealer is seeking to hire a Service Advisor for our very busy shop. We are looking for a candidate that has a high CSI track record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our clients
- Building client relationship during the service visit
- Working with the client to get all information needed to repair the vehicle in a timely manner
- Perform vehicle walk around & document customer concerns to enable the Techs to properly diagnose & service the vehicle
- Selling repair and maintenance work needed as per General Motors and Dealership guidelines to the clients.
- Making sure the customer is up to date during the repair process
- Making sure the car is repaired properly while keeping customer satisfaction index to the dealer standards.
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed
- Thorough knowledge of the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle
- Initial and ongoing training will be provided
Our Commitment To You:
- $800 a week base salary (For experienced Service Advisors)
- Aggressive incentive plan
- Heath benefits plan available
- Paid vacations
- Ongoing training
- A professional and respectful work environment
- Room for growth in our organization
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Drug testing & background check mandatory
All inquiries are strictly confidential
Salaries up to $800 per week