Assistant Parts Manager / Counter Personnel
Suffolk County Chevrolet Store is seeking to hire an Assistant Parts Manager / Counter Personnel.
Reynolds & Reynolds experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
If you are an experienced Parts Counterman with at least three years of experience and are looking to take a step up to a management position?
WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
You will be responsible for assisting the Parts Manager with the following;
- Managing expenses
- Customer Retention and Satisfaction
- Business development
- Managing the inventory and special order parts
- Increasing the wholesale operations
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Follows up with service to ensure prompt ordering and follow through
- Assisting retail customers as needed
We will provide you with the following:
- A salary, based on your level of experience
- An aggressive end of the month commission plan
- A medical benefits plan is also available
- Paid vacation
- Room for growth with our organization
For further information about this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential