Smithtown Toyota / Kia located on Jericho Turnpike in Smithtown, is seeking to hire an experienced Automotive Biller.
TOP PAY FOR AN EXPERIENCED AUTO BILLER!
We are under… New Management!
If you have experience from another facet of the automobile business and are looking to take a step up…
We are willing to train you!
We are seeking to hire candidates that have the following skills:
- Knowledge of DMV & VERIFI
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude with a high-energy personality
- Organization and follow-up skills
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Billing all new and pre-owned retail and lease deliveries
- Ensuring inventory is up to date
- Maintaining police book
- Stocking in all vehicles
- Welcoming and supportive work environment
- The ability to learn and grow in your career (we promote from within!)
- Health Insurance
- Dental coverage plan available
- 401K Plans available with no waiting period!
- Paid holidays & sick days
- Paid vacation
- We have a Monday – Friday work schedule
We follow all CDC guidelines. All employees wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines. The health and well-being of our employees and customers is our number one concern.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For further information on this opportunity, please call (Controller) Mia Hartmann @ (631) 724-3300 (ext) 204 or to apply on line please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential