- Sales / New & Pre-Owned
- May 26th, 2023
- Smithtown Toyota
Smithtown Toyota is looking to add Sales Associates to our award-winning team! Inventory is back and we need your help handling increased demand! If you have experience in automotive sales and have a desire to work and grow at a high-volume dealership, you need to apply today!
- Industry experience preferred
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit
- Eager to improve and learning new products
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Nurture relationships to build clientele for life
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the outs of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day
- Extremely competitive compensation package for the right candidates!
- Welcoming and supportive work environment
- The ability to learn and grow in your career (we promote from within!)
- Health Insurance
- Dental coverage plan available
- 401K Plans available
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Lance Farley @ (631) 724-3300 or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential