WE WILL PAY TO TRAIN!
Consider a career in automotive sales with Smith Haven Auto Group, located on Middle Country Rd, St James, NY.
We are an award winning dealership that excels due to our professional sales process. Our high customer and employee satisfaction scores are because of how we do business.
We are seeking motivated individuals for new and pre-owned vehicle sales for both Internet and walk-in prospects. We have a combined inventory of over 1,700 vehicles, plus our huge used vehicle inventory is well stocked with certified vehicles as well as many other make and models.
Our extensive advertising, especially internet lead generation, creates great volumes of walk-in and internet prospects. Earnings potential of ...SIX FIGURES!
Sales Experience a Plus but not Necessary. Sales Reps spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss the customer’s options. Sales Reps test drive vehicles and commit to becoming an expert on the vehicle line-up and master the vehicle info and technology. You are required to follow up with potential and existing customers to continue business relations before and after the sale. Check-in with existing customers to ensure retention and to confirm satisfaction. Much More.
- Free College Tuition for all Chrysler employees, including textbooks
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Top-of-the-Line Health Plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Work Schedule for most departments
- Above market pay plans
- Direct Deposit
- Newly Refurbished State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Upward Career Mobility! Multiple examples in the company of employees moving up the ranks! From Lot Person to General Sales Manager
- Paid vacation and sick/personal time for all full time employees!
- Credit for Volunteer Work
- Paid on-the-job training
- Pleasant, professional work atmosphere
- Sales employees receive 6 full weekends off per year, in addition to any sick or vacation time
- Employee feedback encouraged by management! Yearly employee feedback surveys
- Yearly reviews for most positions
- Big corporation level of HR Department, in a small company! Full employee handbook, etc.
- Growing company! Constantly adding employees! Great opportunities
- Company donates to various charities and the local Long Island community
- Generator on Premises! Always operational
- Rigorous vetting process, drug testing, personality assessments, etc. To make sure all employees are the Best-of-the-Best
- Huge advertising budgets and campaigns. Huge opportunities for a constant stream of business! Bustling stores
- Monthly management meetings in each department to ensure all problems are quickly identified and deal with efficiently
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving history
- Excellent Customer Relations
- Professional appearance and dress
- Self motivated and able to implement on the job training
- Retrieve, interact and follow-up potential prospects
or further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential