Service Receptionist / Appointment Coordinator
Smith Haven Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram located @794 Jericho Tpke St James, NY is seeking to hire a Service Receptionist and Appointment Coordinator
We are seeking to hire a well-spoken individual to handle reception and appointment coordination for a very busy Service Department. This candidate must be able to multitask (including servicing multiple phone lines at once), reliable, and must be computer literate. This is a full time position and requires availability on Saturdays.
Basic Duties Include but are Not Limited To:
- Phone Reception
- Cashiering Invoices
- Customer Assistance
- Loaner Vehicle Check In and Check Out
- Appointment Scheduling
We will provide you with;
- Free College Tuition for all Chrysler employees, including textbooks!
- 401K Retirement Plan!
- Top-of-the-Line Health Plan!
- Dental and Vision Insurance Plans!
- Flexible Work Schedule for most departments.
- Above market pay plans!
- Direct Deposit!
- Newly Refurbished State-of-the-Art Facilities!
- Upward Career Mobility! Multiple examples in the company of employees moving up the ranks! From Lot Person to General Sales Manager!
- Paid vacation and sick/personal time for all full time employees!
- Credit for Volunteer Work!
- Paid on-the-job training!
- Pleasant, professional work atmosphere!
- Sales employees receive 6 full weekends off per year, in addition to any sick or vacation time!
- Employee feedback encouraged by management! Yearly employee feedback surveys!
- Yearly reviews for most positions.
- Big corporation level of HR Department, in a small company! Full employee handbook, etc.
- Growing company! Constantly adding employees! Great opportunities!
- Company donates to various charities and the local Long Island community!
- Generator on Premises! Always operational!
- Rigorous vetting process, drug testing, personality assessments, etc. To make sure all employees are the Best-of-the-Best!
- Huge advertising budgets and campaigns. Huge opportunities for a constant stream of business! Bustling stores!
- Monthly management meetings in each department to ensure all problems are quickly identified and deal with efficiently.
Rigorous vetting process, drug testing, personality assessments, etc. To make sure all employees are the Best-of-the-Best!
For further information on this opportunity, please call (Service Director) Dan Matuzza @ (631) 863-2000 or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential!