Smith Haven Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram located on Middle Country Rd St James, is seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a member of our rapidly expanding Retail Customer Experience Center. Our department answers inbound inquiries, sends the proper information and follows up with friendly phone calls and emails. We are looking for the right person with the following skills – Very process oriented and organized, Very friendly – you strike up conversations with strangers and end up seeing the grand kids pictures, goal oriented – work for hourly rate and bonus, Persistent – you know how to get things done.
No previous automotive experience is necessary. However, the right person with customer service skills, hospitality, bartender, barista, telephone sales, call center or similar experience is preferred.
Hourly rate and performance bonus. Based on experience. Some evening and weekend hours – full time position.
- Free College Tuition for all Chrysler employees, including textbooks!
- 401K Retirement Plan!
- Top-of-the-Line Health Plan!
- Dental and Vision Insurance Plans!
- Flexible Work Schedule for most departments.
- Above market pay plans!
- Direct Deposit!
- Newly Refurbished State-of-the-Art Facilities!
- Upward Career Mobility! Multiple examples in the company of employees moving up the ranks! From Lot Person to General Sales Manager!
- Paid vacation and sick/personal time for all full time employees!
- Credit for Volunteer Work!
- Paid on-the-job training!
- Pleasant, professional work atmosphere!
- Sales employees receive 6 full weekends off per year, in addition to any sick or vacation time!
- Employee feedback encouraged by management! Yearly employee feedback surveys!
- Yearly reviews for most positions.
- Big corporation level of HR Department, in a small company! Full employee handbook, etc.
- Growing company! Constantly adding employees! Great opportunities!
- Company donates to various charities and the local Long Island community!
- Generator on Premises! Always operational!
- Rigorous vetting process, drug testing, personality assessments, etc. To make sure all employees are the Best-of-the-Best!
- Huge advertising budgets and campaigns. Huge opportunities for a constant stream of business! Bustling stores!
- Monthly management meetings in each department to ensure all problems are quickly identified and deal with efficiently.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Effectively manage assigned leads according to our process
- Set and confirm appointments that show
- Work with sales staff to coordinate follow up and appointments
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to engage with our customers in a friendly manner
- Efficiently complete phone calls and emails
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle rejection
- Time management and organization skills
For further information on the opportunity, please call Jessica Dapontes @ (631) 863-2000 (ext) 5053 or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential