Smith Haven Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram located on Middle Country Road in Smithtown NY is seeking to hire is Seeking Express Lane Technicians.
This is a great “get your foot into the door position” to a long career in the automotive field.
- Free College Tuition for all Chrysler employees, including textbooks!
- 401K Retirement Plan!
- Top-of-the-Line Health Plan!
- Dental and Vision Insurance Plans!
- Flexible Work Schedule for most departments.
- Above market pay plans!
- Latest Snap-On work benches/Tool Bays for Technicians!
- Union shop in service and parts departments!
- Uniforms provided/paid for for technicians and parts counterpeople.
- A/C and Heat in the Shop!
- Tool purchase assistance for qualified applicants!
- Direct Deposit!
- Newly Refurbished State-of-the-Art Facilities!
- Upward Career Mobility! Multiple examples in the company of employees moving up the ranks! From Lot Person to General Sales Manager!
- Paid vacation and sick/personal time for all full time employees!
- Credit for Volunteer Work!
- Paid on-the-job training!
- Pleasant, professional work atmosphere!
- Sales employees receive 6 full weekends off per year, in addition to any sick or vacation time!
- Employee feedback encouraged by management! Yearly employee feedback surveys!
- Yearly reviews for most positions.
- Big corporation level of HR Department, in a small company! Full employee handbook, etc.
- Growing company! Constantly adding employees! Great opportunities!
- Company donates to various charities and the local Long Island community!
- Generator on Premises! Always operational!
- Rigorous vetting process, drug testing, personality assessments, etc. To make sure all employees are the Best-of-the-Best!
- Huge advertising budgets and campaigns. Huge opportunities for a constant stream of business! Bustling stores!
- Monthly management meetings in each department to ensure all problems are quickly identified and deal with efficiently.
We offer paid sick and vacation time, medical and dental, 401K available, paid training, A/C and heated brand new shop with the latest tools. We provide you a Snap on toolbox. Must see in person. If you think you have what it takes and a desire to be an automotive technician, then call to inquire.
For further information about this opportunity please call Dan Matuza (Service Mgr) at (631) 863-2000 (ext) 5056 or fax resume to (631) 918-5033 or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential