Suffolk County Import Dealer is seeking to hire a Service Manager. We are seeking to hire a candidate that will be responsible for daily operations, profitability, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the Service Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers technical questions about warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Oversees administration of warranty claims.
- Oversees training and supervising of Service Department employees.
- Sets schedules / goals to Service Department employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Make sure that the Service Dept is compliant with regard to applicable laws and regulations
- Maintains good working relationship with factory(s)
- Maintains excellent employee relations
- At least 3 years automotive retail Service Management experience required
- Dealer Track experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Excellent references
We will provide you with the following:
- Aggressive salary, based on your level of experience
- Aggressive end of the month commission plan
- Medical benefits plan is available
- Paid vacation
- Six Figure Income
To apply online for this unique opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential