A large Multi-Franchise New York Metro Dealer Group with top nationally ranked is looking for a Service Manager.
Service Manager is responsible to exceed all manufacturer standards and profit benchmarks, lead a team that builds long-term customer relationships, and operates at peak productivity.
Automotive Service Manager Responsibilities;
- Create an exceptional customer experience
- Manage service advisors and technicians
- Supervise flow of traffic within the service department
- Achieve operational excellence and profit to budget
- Market share growth and retention
- Maintenance and care of dealership facility
Automotive Service Manager Requirements;
- CDK, ADP experience a plus
- 3-5 years successful experience as a Service Manager
- ASE Certification a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and computer usage
- High performance leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Competitive drive to be the best.
We provide a positive, professional work environment and believe in employee development through training and advancement from within.
Automotive Service Manager Job Benefit;
- Generous compensation package and relocation assistance, if needed, will be discussed during the interview.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan benefits
- Supplemental offerings include Life, Accident, Critical Care, Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
To apply online for this unique opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential