Nassau County New Car Franchise Domestic Dealer is seeking to hire a Service Manager.
We are seeking to hire a candidate that will be responsible for daily operations, profitability, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the Service Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers technical questions about warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards
- Oversees administration of warranty claims.
- Oversees training and supervising of Service Dept employees.
- Works with upper management to make Service Dept hiring and discipline decisions
- Sets schedules / goals to Service Dept employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to manufactures standards.
- Make sure that the Service Dept is compliant with regard to applicable laws and regulations
- Maintains good working relationship with the factory
- Maintains excellent employee relations
- At least (5) years automotive retail Service Management experience required
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid NYS Driver’s License with good driving record
- Excellent references
We will provide you with the following:
- Salary based on your level of experience
- Aggressive end of the month commission plan
- Medical benefits plan is available
- Demo allowance
- Paid vacation
- Six Figure Opportunity
All inquiries are strictly confidential