Service Coordinator / BDC Service Representative
Nassau County New Car Franchise dealer is seeking to hire a Service Coordinator / BDC Service Representative.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry. If you’re a highly motivated individual with great communication (written and verbal) skills who strives for results with a positive outlook, then is the job for you!
- Greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customer questions in a warm, sincere and helpful manner
- Answering service phone calls and scheduling service appointments
- Ensure all leads are followed up with in a timely manner
- Answer customer inquiries and calls when necessary
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly service forecasts
- Work with BDC Manager to develop and execute outbound internet and phone campaigns for service
- Utilize CRM tracking daily
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
- Filing and retrieving repair orders
- Closing out repair tickets after payments are processed
- Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealerships computer systems ensuring all prices are accurate
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers
- Balance cash register and document as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- 1+ years cashier and credit/debit card processing skills
- Reliable, friendly and energetic personality
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to pass pre-employment background/drug screenings
Schedule: Monday – Saturday, Saturdays are alternating, over time is possible .
- Salary based on your level of experience
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Health dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply and only full time employees eligible
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential