Smith Haven Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram located on Middle Country RD St James is seeking a Service Advisor.
We have up to…
$2,500 SIGNING BONUS
We are a very busy dealership with no shortage of opportunity and we offer a brand-new state-of-the-art facility!
We offer a strong pay and compensation package commensurate with experience and ability. A medical benefits plan is available, as is 401K and paid vacation! A background check and drug test are mandatory.
- Free College Tuition for all Chrysler employees, including textbooks!
- 401K Retirement Plan!
- Top-of-the-Line Health Plan!
- Dental and Vision Insurance Plans!
- Flexible Work Schedule for most departments.
- Above market pay plans!
- Direct Deposit!
- Newly Refurbished State-of-the-Art Facilities!
- Upward Career Mobility! Multiple examples in the company of employees moving up the ranks! From Lot Person to General Sales Manager!
- Paid vacation and sick/personal time for all full time employees!
- Credit for Volunteer Work!
- Paid on-the-job training!
- Pleasant, professional work atmosphere!
- Sales employees receive 6 full weekends off per year, in addition to any sick or vacation time!
- Employee feedback encouraged by management! Yearly employee feedback surveys!
- Yearly reviews for most positions.
- Big corporation level of HR Department, in a small company! Full employee handbook, etc.
- Growing company! Constantly adding employees! Great opportunities!
- Company donates to various charities and the local Long Island community!
- Generator on Premises! Always operational!
- Rigorous vetting process, drug testing, personality assessments, etc. To make sure all employees are the Best-of-the-Best!
- Huge advertising budgets and campaigns. Huge opportunities for a constant stream of business! Bustling stores!
- Monthly management meetings in each department to ensure all problems are quickly identified and deal with efficiently.
- The ability to multitask
- Strong selling skills
- The ability to generate high CSI scores
For further information on this opportunity, please call (Svc Director) Dan Matuza @ (631) 863 -2000 (ext) 5056 or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential