Automotive Manager / Controller
Robert Chevrolet located at 236 South Broadway, Hicksville, NY is seeking to hire an Automotive Office Manager / Controller. We are a family owned and operated Dealer for 65 years.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements as well as addressing tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, and year-end audit preparation and managing the office staff.
- Will be responsible for reporting the financial condition of the dealership
- NYS Sales Tax
- Bank Reconciliations
- Handle floor plan checks and monthly reconciliation
- Process payroll through ADP payroll
- Handle all aspects of HR for the dealership
- Prepare financial statement for the manufacturer for submission to the factory
- Responsible for schedules and general ledger
- Will provide sales and expense analysis for potential problems and solutions
- Mentor and guide all Office Personnel
- Review general ledger for accuracy and prepared financial statements
- Oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit and collections
- Strong ability to reconcile accounts, expenses and run reports
- You will be working closely with the dealer Principle on a daily basis to ensure profitability of the dealership
- Must be organized and demonstrate excellent accounting ability
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- CDK is preferred / GM experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent computer skills and solid knowledge of M.S. Suite
- An excellent pay plan
- Medical benefits plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
For further information on this opportunity please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All resume must be current
All inquiries are strictly confidential