Nassau County New Car Franchise Domestic Dealer is seeking to hire a Parts Manager.
We are seeking to hire a candidate who can do the following;
- Oversee staff and department sales of parts to meet monthly forecasts and profitability
- CDK experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Review sales, costs, and inventory monthly to ensure objectives are met
- Hiring, training, motivating and ensuring the performance of Parts Department staff
- Ensure inventory is available when needed by the Service Dept
- Must communicate special order receipt to clients to maintain impeccable customer satisfaction
- Establish pricing to generate profits and maintain high Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure that inventory systems are performing well
- Oversee the issuing of parts and accessories to technicians from the Parts Counter
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock
- Adjusting stock to curtail the accumulation of unused or old parts
- CDK experience is a preferred but not mandatory
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
We will provide you with the following:
- Salary of $800 – $1200 per week
- Demo allowance
- Aggressive end-of-the-month commission plan
- A medical benefits plan is available
- A 401k
- Paid vacation
- A very aggressive commission plan!
- Six-figure opportunity!
For further information on this opportunity please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquires are strictly confidential