Queens County New Car Franchise Dealer located in Queens, NY is seeking to hire a Parts Manager.
We are seeking to hire a candidate that can do the following;
- Oversee staff and department sales of parts to meet monthly forecasts and profitability
- Review sales, costs and inventory monthly to ensure objectives are met
- Hiring, training, motivating and ensuring performance of Parts Department staff
- Ensure inventory is available when needed by the Service Dept
- Must communicate special order receipt to clients to maintain impeccable customer satisfaction
- Establish pricing to generate profits and maintain high Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure that inventory systems are performing well
- Oversee the issuing of parts and accessories to technicians from the Parts Counter
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts
- New Car Franchise dealership experience is required
- Computer proficiency required
- Team-oriented and able to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Candidates must pass pre-employment screening, background and driver’s license check
We will provide you with a base salary, based on your level of experience, an aggressive end of the month commission plan, a medical benefits plan, a demo and a 401K.
For further information about this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential