Suffolk County New Car Franchise Dealer is seeking to hire an experienced Parts Manager.
- Oversee staff and department sales of parts to meet monthly forecasts and profitability
- Reynolds and Reynolds’s experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Review sales, costs, and inventory monthly to ensure objectives are met
- Hiring, training, motivating, and ensuring the performance of Parts Department staff
- Ensure inventory is available when needed by the Service Dept
- Must communicate special order receipts to clients to maintain impeccable customer satisfaction
- Establish pricing to generate profits and maintain high Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure that inventory systems are performing well
- Oversee the issuing of parts and accessories to technicians from the Parts Counter
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock
- Adjusting stock to curtail the accumulation of unused or old parts
- Works directly with the Counter Personnel to replenish assigned inventory daily.
- Is enthusiastic about assisting our sales team to upsell manufacturer accessories for both new & used vehicles
We will provide you with
- Salary: $100k (This is a commission-based opportunity)
- Sign-on bonus and possible demo/car allowance for qualified candidates
- An aggressive end-of-the-month commission plan
- A medical benefits plan
- Paid vacation
- A 401K
For further information on this opportunity please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential