A, B & C Techs
Millennium Honda located on Franklin Ave Hempstead NY is seeking to hire Experienced Service Techs for our Service Department, including Master A, B, & C Levels and Express Technicians. We are part of the Atlantic Auto Group.
We hire only the best, so pre-hire screening and drug testing are required.
We also provide paid training and referral bonuses.
$3K-$5K Sign-on Bonus!
(For Qualified Candidates)
(Based on your level of experience)
$15-$20 per hour Lube Tech / Express Tech ($31,200 – $41,600)
$20- $25 plus incentives C Tech ($45,000-$55,000)
$29- $32 plus incentives B Tech ($65,000-$85,000)
$34-$ 38 plus incentives -Master Tech ($85,000 – $120,000)
- Diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing
- Performs routine service inspections or tests and completes standard maintenance jobs
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules
- 1-2 years of automotive diagnosis and problem solving experience
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- ASE certifications is preferred but not mandatory
- New York State Inspector’s License is a plus
- Pre-hire screening, background and DMV checks, and drug testing required
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Highly professional and dependable
- We offer a very aggressive and competitive pay plan for all levels!
- Union Shop
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Employee Discount purchase program
- Employee Assistance programs
- If you would like to enhance your career we offer paid training and referral bonuses
The Atlantic Automotive Group provides the best opportunity for any Long Islander who wants to launch a career in the auto industry. Atlantic has locations all over Long Island. Atlantic brands include Genesis, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Kia, Chevrolet & Cadillac.
The group firmly believes in cultivating talent from within seeking out talented employees who can become Atlantic’s future managers. Factory training is offered to qualified employees seeking certification in sales, service, or parts.
ATLANTIC AUTOMOTIVE GROUP IS COMMITTED TO THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ITS EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS. THEREFORE, PROOF OF VACCINATION WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRING.
For further information on this opportunity please call (Fixed Operations Director) Eric Kolyer cell # (631) 456 -7131 or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential