At Mercedes Benz of Huntington, being family-owned has its rewards. We operate on a set of standards that you won’t find at other dealerships in the area.
At our Mercedes Benz of Huntington store, we believe our associates are our greatest asset. If you are looking for a career with a great company, we are the perfect career choice. We believe in providing ongoing training and rewarding outstanding effort and results through our commission programs.
We are actively seeking a qualified Automotive F&I Manager to join our top-notch team.
- Assists sales team with processing or completing sales.
- Make sure the paperwork is complete and accurate before it goes into accounting
- Provide world-class interaction with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Structure sale price & trade-in presentations.
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards
- Ensure and manage proper follow-up and communication with existing and prospective clients through telephone, mailings, and electronic media before purchase and service.
- Ensure and manage incoming email and phone calls by responding to customers via electronic media
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Promotes and maintains reasonable Employee Satisfaction
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Automotive Finance or Sales experience is a MUST
- CDK experience is preferred
- Exceptional Follow-Up Skills
- Excellent Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Excellent Customer Relations Skills
- Ability to Achieve Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction Standards
- Time Management Skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unmatched pay plan: outstanding earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Terrific management support
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Terrific work environment
- Work Life Balance: Closed 9 Major holidays
For further information on this rare opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential