- Auto Technicians
- March 18th, 2023
- Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn
Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn located on Shore Parkway in Brooklyn, NY is seeking to hire Apprentices to Master Technicians.
Key differences are some of the following:
- We provide the highest rates in the area if not the country. 35% of our techs earn over $50 per hour and 75% over $40. Our Master Certified go up to $75 per hour!
- Bonus structure for production above 40 hours
- We religiously use Service Price Guide meaning every tech gets paid the same hours for the same job 100 percent of the time
- Our parts department is one of the largest in the country providing a robust inventory allowing you to get jobs done quickly
- We operate with central dispatch who are paid based upon the hours produced
- Organized and Catalogued special tool inventory to minimize time lost searching for tools
- Air Conditioned shop
- Multiple work schedules available including 4 day 10 hour shift
- Our shop foremen are recognized by MBUSA as some of the best in the country and are always willing to help
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AND HUSTLE. We are not looking for guarantee hunters and complainers. We also do everything by the book! Proper punches, compliant repairs, detailed stories, and monthly warranty compliance training.
- Must have at minimum 1 year experience in a dealership
- Must have or obtain a NYSI license within 180 days
- Must have clean & valid driver’s license
If you are looking to enhance your career, we are willing to send you to Mercedes Benz training for FREE!
We will provide you with the following;
- Medical & dental benefits plan
- A 401K plan
- Paid time off & paid vacation
- Paid uniforms, holidays & sick days
- We will provide you with long term job security
- Health and wellness plan
- Guarantee work week
To inquire about this opportunity, please call (Service Director) Jonathon Hess at cell # (518) 791-0468 or to apply online please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Don’t have a resume?
Click on Tech Resume Builder
All inquiries are held strictly confidential