Quality Control Manager
King O’Rourke Buick GMC Cadillac located on Route 347, Smithtown, NY is looking to hire a Quality Control Manager for our Service Dept.
- The Quality Control Manager works with the Service Advisors and Techs to perform a high standard of quality control that will elevate our CSI and client experience
- Assists the Service Advisors in the morning with clients who need to road test with someone to pinpoint their concerns.
- They work closely with other managers to formulate and maintain quality control objectives, analyze statistical data and product specifications, and minimize comebacks by conducting periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Investigate and correct customer complaints regarding quality, inspect all recently purchased and comeback vehicles to ensure proper correction and condition of the vehicle, monitor training levels of technicians, and communicate concerns to the Shop Foreman.
- Additionally, they plan, promote, and organize training activities related to quality and reliability, support technical training efforts through one-on-one and group sessions, inspect all repair orders, ensure that they include complete documentation and that proper warranty procedures have been followed
- You must understand and follow all applicable federal, state, and local regulations on hazardous waste and OSHA .
- Commitment to customer service satisfaction
- Great customer, people skills & telephone skills
- Previous success in resolving customer service issues
- A high level of professionalism and courteousness
- Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work is mandatory
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Valid NYS Drivers license is a must
We will provide you with the following;
A salary range of $60K -$80K per year, based on your experience and qualification level. An aggressive end-of-the-month commission plan, a quarterly bonus available, medical benefits, a 401K, with matched dollars, and paid vacation! We are an EOE employer.
For further information on this opportunity, please call (GM) Jim Pflumm @ (631) 724-4700 to apply online, or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All Inquiries Are Strictly Confidential