King O’Rourke Auto Group of Smithtown located on Rte 347 Smithtown NY, Long Island’s Largest Cadillac, Buick & GMC dealer is seeking BDC personnel for both our Sales & Service BDC Departments. We are searching for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join our Business Development Center.
- Responds to e-mail inquiries within established time frames & communicate effectively
- Build rapport with customers, overcome concerns & objections, and motivate customers to take action to purchase a vehicle in our Sales Dept
- Sets up appointments for customers to visit the dealership for test drives, sales presentations,
- Continuous follow-up with customers & sales consultants
- Inputting customer information into the CRM accurately
- Sales outbound calls from various manifests (leases coming due, loans coming due, private offers, etc.) to generate appointments
- Service BDC includes answering inbound calls to setup appointments and assist customers as necessary.
- Handle OnStar leads and setup appointments accordingly.
- Service outbound calls from various manifests (1st oil change, not serviced, recalls, private offers, etc.) to generate appointments
- Excellent Computer skills & good typing a must
- Outstanding communication skills-verbal and written
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high energy personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Remarkable phone & listening skills and follow up
- Reynolds & Reynolds / Ignite is preferred but not mandatory
You must be self-motivated, driven, reliable individual who can multi-task and keep up in an exciting, fast paced environment
We will provide you with the following:
- An excellent base salary
- Monthly commissions & incentives
- Medical benefits plan is also available
- A 401K with matched dollars
- Quarterly bonuses, company discounts, paid vacation – all available
- If you are a seasoned BDC Representative, and are looking to take a step up, we are offering… TOP PAY!
The King family has represented the American brand for 40 years.
We have a very experienced management team that will support your efforts.
For further information on this opportunity, please call Barbara Gasparik @ (631) 724-4700 (ext) 125 or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential