Honda of Valley Stream located on E. Sunrise Highway, Valley Stream, NY is seeking to hire B & C Auto Technicians. Due to increased volume and demand, we are seeking quality experienced Techs to handle the demand now!
We have a brand new state of the art facility, fully air conditioned shop, large break rooms, new tools and a Union shop!
Honda of Valley Stream has been serving drivers in Brooklyn, Queens, the Five Towns, and Long Island since 1982.
We are a family-owned and operated dealer.We have always kept the same automotive philosophy in which our customers always come first. We treat our customers like family. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction(s)
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Explain mechanical diagnosis/required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for repairs
- Test-drive vehicles before and after repairs
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Adhere to company regulations and keep abreast of recalls and updates.
- Report any damaged or defective equipment to management.
- Report safety issues to management and ensure a clean working area.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Service Technician experience is required – Levels B & C
- Honda and/or Acura experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume setting
- ASE Certification is a plus
- New York State inspectors license is a plus
- Mechanical / troubleshooting skills and the ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competency
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Must work well as part of a team
- High level of motivation and ability to learn new repair/service procedures
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
Here are some additional benefits that you can expect a…
- Competitive pay plan
- Union shop
- Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility
- Air-Conditioned Shop
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- A 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Busy service department with lots of work
- Room for growth on our organization, we are willing to send you for Honda training.. FREE
For further information on this opportunity, please call (Svc Mgr) Willie Mejia @ (516) 812-5302 or Juliana Solecietto @ (516) 285-8036 or to e-mail your resume, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential