Independent Highline Boutique Dealership located in Suffolk County is looking to hire a Service Technician.
We are a small busy shop, and we need an excellent, focused, success driven individual to join our Service Department team .
We are seeking to hire someone that will do the following;
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service & Parts Director so that customers and or management can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs to Service & Parts Director specifications
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Must have clean & valid driver’s license
- Must have experience with Foreign/ Domestic New, Used, and Vintage vehicles
- Must have your own tools
- References needed
What We Offer
- Medical Plan available
- Paid vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Long term job security
- Part Time or Full Time position available
For further information about this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential