Suffolk County High Line Luxury Dealer is looking to hire a Service Manager.
If you have 3 years experience as a Service Advisor with a proven track record and are looking to take a step up…
We want to talk to you!
You will be responsible for daily operations, profitability, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the Service Department.
CDK experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ability to answer technical questions about warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Oversees administration of warranty claims.
- Oversees training and supervising of Service Department employees.
- Works with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
- Sets schedules / goals to service department employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Make sure that the Service Dept is compliant with regard to applicable laws and regulations
- Maintains good working relationship with the factory
- Maintains excellent employee relations
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Excellent references
We will provide you with the following:
- A base salary of $1,000 a week
- Aggressive bonus plan
- Medical benefits plan is available
- A 401(K)
- Paid vacation
This is a rare opening for a candidate that has the knowledge that is stated above and has a desire to earn in excess of … $125K Per Year
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential