CENTER OF EXCELLENCE WINNER
Habberstad BMW, a family owned dealership, is a performance oriented dealer is seeking to hire a Service Advisor.
We are looking for an experienced and committed Service Advisor to join our family and our BMW Center of excellence winning team!’ No prior dealership experience is required, but is preferred.
If you are looking for a home to have your career flourish, we are it.
Our Tech team is trained to communicate in an effective manner to our Service Advisors, allowing you to explain to the customer the importance of proper maintenance and repairs, supported with technician videos.
- As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our clients
- Building client relationship during the service visit
- Working with the client to get all information needed to repair the vehicle in a timely manner
- Perform vehicle walk around and document customer concerns to enable the Technicians to properly diagnose and service the vehicle
- Selling repair and maintenance work needed as per BMW and Dealership guidelines to the clients
- Making sure the customer is up to date during the repair process
- Making sure the car is repaired properly while keeping customer satisfaction index to the dealer standards
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can have been addressed
- Initial and ongoing training will be provided
- Management that values a family / work life balance
- All of the latest technologies
- Technician videos
- Customer online payments
- Customer payment options to help lower those declined repairs.
- Aggressive spiffs to compliment your compensation
- COVID-19 sanitary guidelines are strictly enforced to ensure a safe working environment
- Aggressive pay plan
- Commissions are paid Bi-weekly
- 5 day work week
- Alternating 3 day weekends
- Paid birthdays off
- Very supportive management team
- Plenty of appointments
- Our shops have all the latest tool and technologies
- Our service drives are fully staffed with support staff
- Employee discounts on all merchandise, service and parts
- Employee pricing on all new car purchases
- Medical, dental, vision & a 401K & a flexible spending account
- Paid training & paid vacation
- Our top Service Advisors earn in excess of $100K + Per Year
To apply online, for this rare opening, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential