General Sales Manager
New Car Franchise Domestic Dealer located in Brooklyn, NY is seeking to hire an experienced, hands-on General Sales Manager.
- You will need to ensure that our customers are approached and treated the right way by being “hands on” involved in the day to day operations of our sales and finance processes.
- You will be responsible for setting regular objectives and create a plan of action to accomplish these goals for our sales and F&I department
- You must be comfortable stepping in to various roles to assist Managers, as needed
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the dealership meets its Sales and CSI objectives on a consistent basis
- Ensure that the dealership reaches its profit objectives on a monthly and annual basis
- You will also be responsible for overseeing our Used Car Dept as well!
- Monitor monthly forecasts for all sales departments
- Establish goals for all departments
- Train and mentor new and existing employees
- Oversee content on websites for accuracy and compliance
- Minimum 3 years experience with mid to high volume dealership
- Highly well organized
- Strong proven leadership skills
- Great communication skills
- Proven results
- Excellent references are a must
We offer a strong compensation plan, a medical benefits plan a 401K, paid vacation and a demo!
HIGH SIX FIGURE EARNINGS!
To apply for this rare and unique opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential