A large high New York Metro Dealer Group is seeking to hire a General Manager.
The General Manager has overall responsibilities for the performance and results of the store. They will oversee hiring and development of the team, setting and achieving Fixed and Variable sales targets, and managing the P&L of the store.
The highest professionalism and integrity are essential for consideration.
Working knowledge of automotive systems needed Reynolds & Reynolds a must.
- Must have 3 years of verifiable employment history
- Must be able to show evidence of strong results and top-tier CSI
- Manage and grow Professional Customer relationships / sales, including building and holding team accountable to executing Customer action plans
- Ensure execution of all inventory and operational standards
- You must be well organized and demonstrate excellent Customer Service and PR skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting and advanced computer skills
- Ability to Motivate all Departments in Dealership
- Ability to execute and train project and product quality recommendations
- Ability to recruit, select, hire and develop quality Team Members
- 2-3 years of experience managing a team of 10 – 20 Team Members in a fast-paced and highly dynamic retail environment
- Generous compensation package
- High Six Figure income opportunity
- Medical / dental, vision benefits plan
- A 401K
- Paid vacation
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All resumes must be current