The Experience Auto Group is seeking an Internal Advisor / Dispatcher for our Gold Coast Maserati / Alfa Romeo location in Great Neck.
The successful applicant is responsible for coordinating internal repair orders for used cars and dispatching the work to technicians.
The successful candidate will possess at a minimum the ability to:
- Responsible for writing internal service repair orders for New Car Deliveries and used cars, creating estimates, dispatching this type of work into the shop for the technician to work on, and/or sublet repairs when necessary
- Maintains estimates for the Used Car Manager to approve work to be completed on the stock units
- Responsible for writing warranty PDI repair orders for new stock units arriving from the factory
- Coordinate with Sales Managers and Service Manager accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs
- Learn to Book and Code Alfa Romeo Warranty
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep Sales Managers and Service Manager informed of progress
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain a professional appearance
Knowledge of ADP Systems preferred. Experience in a fast-paced Automotive Dealership is a plus.
The Company provides exceptional pay for exceptional people, including an excellent benefits package which includes Health Insurance, 401K, employer paid life insurance, flexible spending accounts and bonus and/or incentive programs.
All inquiries are strictly confidential