Parts Counter Personnel
The Experience Auto Group is seeking a Parts Counterperson to work in our new Gold Coast Maserati-Alfa Romeo Dealership located in Great Neck, New York.
The successful applicant will have experience in Automotive Parts Sales, preferably in the high line market. Experience in the wholesale market, dealer or Automotive Parts Store. Applicants must be motivated, honest and proactive with a proven track record willingness to learn.
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Works directly with service advisor and in house technicians to gather parts for all service vehicles
- Works directly with the service advisor and service dispatch to ensure all needed parts are filled for cars that are down in our shop.
- Locate or update all backordered parts for our repair shop and communicate with all responsible parties internally to insure seamless communication
- Works directly with the Parts Manager to replenish assigned inventory daily.
- Is enthusiastic for assisting our sales team to upsell manufacturer accessories for both new & used vehicles
- Participates with the parts manager in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates and special-order parts.
- Check in, inspect and verify all inbound parts inventory daily , to insure the highest level of quality control against known or concealed damage or incorrectly shipped items
- Check payments received with the invoices for each delivery
- Keeps accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck and advises Parts Manager if vehicle needs major repairs and maintenance
- Works directly with the parts manager to maintain a list of all reputable wholesale customers to provide the best service and follow up
- Works with the parts manager to develop and maintain a digital ecommerce platform to grow parts sales and our customer base
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management as required.
The Experience Auto Group provides its employees with an aggressive competitive pay plan and benefits, including paid time off, 401k, partially paid health, dental, vision and ancillary insurance and fully employer paid life insurance.
To inquire about this new opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential