Eastern Suffolk County New Car Franchise Dealer is seeking to hire a Service Manager. You will be responsible for daily operations, profitability, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the Service Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers technical questions about warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Oversees administration of warranty claims.
- Oversees training and supervising of service department employees.
- Works with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
- Sets schedules / goals to service department employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Make sure that the Service Dept is compliant with regard to applicable laws and regulations
- Maintains good working relationships with factory
- Maintains excellent employee relations
- At least 3 years of automotive retail Service Management experience required
- CDK experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Excellent references
We will provide you with the following:
- Salary based on your level of experience
- Aggressive end-of-the-month commission plan
- A medical benefits plan is available
- Paid vacation
- $125K- $150K earnings
To apply online for this unique opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential