F&I Manager / Director
East Hills Auto Group a Long Island dealership group seeks an experienced Finance & Insurance Manager/Director.
Seasoned F&I Professionals need only apply. We have strong new and used inventory and plenty of turns!
You must have the following skills:
- A minimum of (5) years of experience as an F&I Manager is mandatory
- All applicants must live in the Long Island area
- Ability to increase profitability within the F&I Department and maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- A proven track record of high-performance
- Team player, capable of helping others succeed
- Possess strong managerial and leadership skills
- Process all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transactions.
- Utilize a menu-style selling system via innovative technology
- Ensure that all contracts are funded in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Sales Team/Management
- Process finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval
We’d love to talk to you if you believe your skill sets align with the above-mentioned points of emphasis.
If you are looking for a position where you are treated like a true professional and have the qualifications that are stated above … APPLY NOW!
We will provide you with ….
- Salary range: $300k-$500k per year (this is a commission-based opportunity)
- A medical benefits plan is available
- 401K Retirement plan is available
- Supportive management team
- VERY HIGH SIX FIGURE OPPORTUNITY
For further information on this rare opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All Resumes must be current and reflect prior F&I management experience.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.