Auto Biller / Accounting
Eagle Automall located in Riverhead is seeking to hire an experienced Automotive Biller. This is a dual role, where you will be responsible for billing as well as assisting us in our Accounting Dept on an as-needed basis.
Full & Part-time time positions are available.
If you do not currently have Accounting experience we are willing to train you.
We are looking for a team player who is eager to work in a pleasant, engaging environment.
- Responsible for stocking new and used vehicles, as well as processing vehicle registrations through the NYS OLRS system
- Process all new and used vehicle registrations using the NYS OLRS system
- Prepare title documents and ensure all vehicles are registered within the required state guidelines
- Submit all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Review registration & title applications for accuracy and ensure information is complete; archive all documentation accordingly
- Posts daily registration reports into CDK
- Handle billing for all vehicle deals and transactions; work with financial institutions to resolve outstanding title deficiencies
- Reports management status of any missing or problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to the Controller at the month’s end.
- Stay up to date on title regulations and other protocols; attend seminars held by local licensing bureaus
- Previous dealership experience in an automotive billing capacity preferred
- Good working knowledge of the DMV / Verifi system
- Attention to detail and good communication skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a professional appearance and neat work area.
- Salary ranges from $55K – $65K per year, based on your level of experience
- Medical benefits through UHC / Oxford / Dental plan through Guardian
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunities within our organization
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential