Competition Infiniti of Smithtown is looking to hire a Parts Manager to help lead our team and provide customers with exceptional experiences.
At Competition Infiniti of Smithtown, we believe our associates are our greatest asset. If you are looking for a career with an extraordinary company, Competition Infiniti of Smithtown is the perfect career choice.
- Manage all parts department operations
- Oversee parts department employees and ensure top performance
- Oversee parts counter coverage
- Manage parts wholesale operations
- Manage accessories counter and online sales
Oversee all of the following Parts Department functions:
- Track any incomplete order status (outstanding orders, backorders, and credits) and follow up as necessary
- Inspect all parts for damage, quality, and accuracy
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Review body shop estimates to ensure the ordered parts are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate
- Provide high-level service to internal and external customers
- Locate out-of-stock parts from an outside source and submits an emergency order
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on the service repair orders
- Provide technical assistance as necessary
- Reinforce company policies and adheres to company standards
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Promote and maintains reasonable Employee Satisfaction
- Follow Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the parts department
- Hire, train, and monitor the performance of all parts department staff.
- Maintain inventory consistent with the requirements of the various departments
- Create pricing guidelines for customer categories
- Monitor and adjusts parts inventory
- Supervise stock order procedures
- Work closely with service manager to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed
- Develop and enforce guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Enforce safety requirements
- Maintan a professional appearance.
- Parts management experience
- CDK experience is preferred but not mandatory
We will provide you with
- A base salary
- Aggressive commission plan
- Full health care benefits package
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation and personal days plan
- Major holidays off
- Phenomenal teamwork environment
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All resumes must be current
All inquiries are strictly confidential