At Competition Automotive Group, we believe our associates are our greatest asset. If you are looking for a career with an extraordinary company, Competition Automotive Group is the perfect career choice. We believe not only in providing ongoing training but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
We have several locations in St. James and Huntington!
In this fast-paced role as a Dispatcher, you will be responsible for:
- Assuring complete utilization of workshop capacity
- Determining daily shop capacity using all available time of productive personnel and control work distribution
- Recording all repair orders, determining the time required to perform work and when work is to be started so that it is finished when promised
- Assigning each repair to a qualified, productive employee and adjusting distribution control according to the assignment.
- Marking employee number and placing repair order in repair order rack
- Assuring proper use of time clock by all productive employees and application of work orders
- Looking up damage codes and opcodes for warranty work.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Strong automotive knowledge
- 2+ years of Dispatcher or Technician experience
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer;
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
To apply for this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume
All inquiries are strictly confidential