Carmatic is a fast growing, Long Island-based startup technology company focused on selling, leasing and financing new vehicles to consumers.
Carmatic was founded by local-Long Island and NYC automotive and technology leaders with a track record of building successful companies. We know buying a car is a hassle, and we know consumers want a more convenient alternative to spending hours researching vehicles.
Our ground-breaking technology and process allows us to ensure that shoppers get the same, fair deals and great experience all the while eliminating the time-consuming hassles of the traditional car-buying process. The consumer is now in control!
We are located in Greenvale, NY is seeking to hire a Seasoned Automotive Professional to join our team.
Are you looking for extra income? Do you have automotive dealership experience in a Sales or a BDC role?
Do you want to work remotely from home?
The Carmatic Sales Concierge Team supports a consumer’s process to finance, lease or purchase a vehicle.
Working closely with consumers as well as our partners through multiple platforms, including online and over the phone, this contractor candidate with strong phone and technology skills, detailed follow-up skills, strong knowledge of social media and a passion for delighting consumers and providing an exceptional experience.
If you thrive in a team-oriented environment focused on technology and consumer experience, all while being accountable for your own productivity and love being part of something that is changing an industry…Carmatic is the right fit for you!
- Working with new and existing customers to facilitate the car buying experience through Carmatic Technology and our “Car Buying Experience” process
- Communicating with consumers via email, social media, text and phone
- Developing content and emails for promotional use
- Following an established process, to track leads from inception to actual delivery
- Working with affiliate and marketing partners to generate new opportunities through demand generation activities
- Work remotely from home!
- Experience in car sales
- Tech savvy light computer skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic work style with the drive to jump in with a hands-on attitude
- Car enthusiasts preferred!
- Commission per vehicle sold
- Contractor role, opportunity to transition to full time
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential