Retail Sales Rep / Mobility Specialist
Bussani Mobility Team located on Central Avenue in Bethpage, NY is seeking to hire a Retail Sales Representative – Mobility Specialist opportunities in Western Nassau Cty & Eastern Queens area are now available
If you are currently a Sales Professional and tired of …
- Working late nights
- Working weekends
- Working all major holidays
If you are tired of this lifestyle and are looking for a great alternative where you can earn a great living and have a life if so…
We are willing to train you!
The Mobility Specialist describes merchandise and explains the use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers. Based on interactions with the customer, the Mobility Specialist recommends and helps locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. The position also requires the ability to compute sales prices and total purchases. The Mobility Specialist answers questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- The Mobility Specialist needs knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- The Mobility Specialist needs knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Offer private-use clients a complete line of wheelchair-accessible vehicles and mobility products with insight, understanding and direction.
- Develop relationships with a diverse group of third-party funding sources and influencers, with particular attention to procedure.
- Maintain an advanced level of OEM knowledge to include chassis details, applicable rebates/discounts, government discount programs, availability, price, and location.
- Meet or exceed all applicable regulations set forth by NMEDA
- Prospect initiative must be in place and reported on in writing on a scheduled basis.
- Aggressively seek out new sales opportunities. Areas of focus include current clients, service department customers, cold calling, influencer relationships, and more. CRM is to be kept updated with prospecting efforts.
- Promote Bussani Mobility’s commitment to the disabled community through direct involvement with support groups, sporting events, fundraisers, social events, and more during and outside of normal business hours
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, in both appearance and actions and comply with the “Employee Handbook”
- Maintain a high level of sales in line with the budget provided by management.
We will provide you with the following:
- The salary range is from $52K – $78K, depending on the commission scale the salesperson selects
- End-of-the-month bonus plan
- A 401k plan
- Health & dental benefits
- Paid time off, paid holidays, paid vacation
- You will be off weekends, all major holidays, and no late nights
- We are open from 9 AM to 5 PM Mon – Fri
For further information on this rare opportunity, please call Steve Boccia @ (631) 240-4294, or to apply online please attach your resume below.
All inquiries are strictly confidential