Domestic New Car Franchise Dealer located in Suffolk Cty is seeking to hire a Parts Manager.
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram experience is preferred but not mandatory.
We are seeking to hire a candidate that can do the following;
- Oversee staff and department sales of parts to meet monthly forecasts and profitability
- Review sales, costs and inventory monthly to ensure objectives are met
- Hiring, training, motivating and ensuring performance of Parts Department staff
- Ensure inventory is available when needed by the Service Dept
- Must communicate special order receipt to clients to maintain impeccable customer satisfaction
- Establish pricing to generate profits and maintain high Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure that inventory systems are performing well
- Oversee the issuing of parts and accessories to technicians from the Parts Counter
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock
- Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
We will provide you with the following:
- Salary based on your level of experience
- Aggressive end of the month commission plan
- Medical benefits plan is available
- Paid vacation
For further information on this opportunity please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquires are strictly confidential