Accounts Payable / Payroll Administrator
Bird Bus Sales located @ 155 Terminal Drive, Plainview, NY is seeking to hire a skilled Accounts Payable/Payroll Administrator.
We are seeking to hire someone that will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner for a multi-company bus dealership.
The following tasks are performed daily, weekly, monthly and are not limited to:
- Process accounts in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable and payroll
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies and resolve with vendors
- Create new vendor accounts and obtain proper paperwork
- Bi-Weekly payroll, monthly commission processing
- Proven work experience in accounts payable
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Knowledge of Dealer Track helpful but not required
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- The ability to multitask
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation
WE HAVE A GREAT MANAGEMENT TEAM AND AN EXCELLENT WORKING ENVIRONMENT!
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below an attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential