Suffolk County New Car Franchise Dealer is seeking to hire an experienced Service Manager.
We are seeking to hire a candidate that will be responsible for daily operations, profitability, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the Service Department.
General Motors & Reynolds experience only. This is a high volume store!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above factory / company standards
- Must have excellent CSI
- Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work is a plus
- Oversees training and supervising of Service Dept employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to manufactures standards.
- Make sure that the Service Dept is compliant with regard to applicable laws and regulations
- Maintains good working relationship with the factory
- Maintains excellent employee relation
- Detail orientated / Communicate effectively with our customers and our employees
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
We will provide you with the following:
- Excellent base salary
- Aggressive end of the month commission plan
- Medical benefits plan is available
- A 401K / matching
- Demo plan
- Paid vacation
- This is an opportunity to earn a… HIGH SIX FIGURE INCOME!
For further information on this opportunity please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquires are strictly confidential