Long Island New Car Franchise Dealer is seeking to hire an experienced Service Manager.
We are seeking to hire a candidate who will be responsible for daily operations, profitability, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the Service Department.
If you have a minimum of (3) years experience as a successful Service Advisor and are seeking to take a step up.,you need to apply as well.
Reynolds & Reynolds experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above factory/company standards
- Must have excellent CSI
- Oversees training and supervising of Service Dept employees.
- Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work is a plus
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to manufacturing standards.
- Make sure that the Service Dept is compliant with regard to applicable laws and regulations
- Maintains a good working relationship with the factory
- Detail-orientated / Communicate effectively with our customers and our employees
- Maintains excellent employee relation
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Prior management experience is a plus
We will provide you with the following:
- Salary range of $150K – $175K, this is a commission-based opportunity
- Aggressive end-of-the-month commission plan
- A medical benefits plan is available
- A 401K
- Paid vacation
- This is an opportunity to earn an … Excellent Income
For further information on this opportunity please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential