Porsche Huntington located on Jericho Tpke Huntington, NY is looking to hire a Service Director. You must have Fixed Ops experience and knowledge of both Service and Parts.
CDK experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
We are looking for qualified, experienced Automotive Service Professional with exceptional focus on CSI and Service to our clientele.
We are seeking to hire a candidate that has the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Previous Automotive Service Management experience mandatory
- Must have computer proficiency
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them
- Responsible for hiring, training, motivating, counseling, and monitoring the performance of all Service Department personnel
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affects service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA right-to-know
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees.
- Provide technical assistance to employees as needed
- Technical knowledge of vehicle Service, Parts and Warranty process
- Strong customer service (CSI) and leadership instincts is a must
- Monitor, implement & maintain all systems and processes
- Monitor Service Department performance with key metrics, including revenue, profitability & efficiency
- Assure compliance with all safety goals
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
We will provide you with;
- A base salary, based on your level of experience
- An aggressive commission plan
- A medical benefits plan (available)
- A 401K and demo allowance
- Six figure earnings
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential