Porsche Southampton located on County Road, Southampton, NY is looking to hire a Service Advisor to join our very successful team!
We are seeking to hire someone that is motivated, has a professional demeanor, is energetic and can present themselves as a Seasoned Service Advisor. This is an immediate hire position.
If you are a seasoned Service Advisor we have a very aggressive pay plan waiting for you.
- Prefer at least 2 year experience as a Service Adviser, preferred but not mandatory
- You must be able to present yourself as a true professional
- Dealer Track is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent track record / CSI
- Great phone / people skills
- The ability to create and maintain a rapport with our customers
- Excellent references
- Dealer Track experience is preferred but not mandatory
- You schedule would be Tues – Saturday
Role & Responsibilities
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description problems; conducting inspections, checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedule.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and paper; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and service required; obtaining approval signatures; entering the order into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
- Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
- Checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed
- Very aggressive pay plan
- A medical benefits package / dental (family plan available)
- A 401K
- Paid vacation
- Room for growth in our organization
- This is a rare opening, HIGH EARNINGS POTENTIAL FOR A SEASONED PRO
For further information on this opportunity, please call (Service Manager) John Knapp @ cell # (631) 219-0861 or to apply online, fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential