Independent Highline Dealership located in Suffolk County is looking to hire an experienced Driver for our Service Dept.
We are a small and actively busy shop, and we need an excellent, focused, success driven individual to drive and maintain our warehouse of exotic, classic, luxury and muscle inventory.
This position requires a fully experienced Driver with the ability to do the following assignments daily:
- Check in incoming inventory for damage
- Tagging keys, stock tagging vehicles
- Routine maintenance on all inventory such as tire pressure checks, battery maintenance, wipe downs, & other duties as assigned
- Assist in transportation of vehicles to outside vendors such as gas stations, body shop, customization shops, & NYSI facilities
- Prep vehicles for customer viewing and test drives
- Daily shuffle of vehicles to outside display area and day storage area and bringing all vehicles back inside at the end of the day
****Always Looking for talented Technicians.
We will provide you with a base salary, based on your level of experience, a medical benefits plan is (available), and paid vacation!
For further information about this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential