Assistant To Our Service & Parts Director
Independent Highline Dealership located in Suffolk County is looking to hire an Assistant to our Service and Parts Director.
We are a small and actively busy shop, and we need an excellent, focused, success driven individual to assist our Service and Parts Director.
The following job duties and qualifications to follow:
- Sourcing and Developing vendor relationships to ensure the best pricing available on all parts purchasing
- Establish the pricing matrix with the Service and Parts Director for all types of sales to generate profits
- Ensure that all purchased inventory is entered to the DMS daily and is kept up to date
- Oversee the timely issuance of parts to the technicians to maintain productivity
- Ensure all purchase parts that are returns are done in a timely efficient manner
- Using the DMS to apply all parts and labor daily and closing documents as directed by the P&S Director
- Must have great communication skills with Technicians and Accounting
- The ability to multitask in a fast environment
- Prior parts and service experience is required
We will provide you with a base salary, based on your level of experience, a medical benefits plan is (available), and paid vacation!
You are reading an opportunity that has room for tremendous growth, with a very fast growing company!
We are always Looking for talented Technicians.
For further information about this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential