Automotive Office Manager
Suffolk County Import Dealer is seeking to hire an Office Manager.
If you have a minimum of (4) years of Automotive Bookkeeping experience and are looking to take a step up, you need to apply as well.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements as well as addressing tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, and year-end audit preparation and managing the office staff.
- Will be responsible for reporting the financial condition of the dealership
- Bank Reconciliations
- Handle floor plan checks and monthly reconciliation
- Handle all aspects of HR for the dealership
- Responsible for schedules and general ledger
- Will provide sales and expense analysis for potential problems and solutions
- Mentor and guide all Office Personnel
- Review general ledger for accuracy and prepared financial statements
- Oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit and collections
- Strong ability to reconcile accounts, expenses and run reports
- Work closely with the GM on a daily basis to ensure profitability of the dealership
- Must be organized and demonstrate excellent accounting ability
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Dealer Track experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent computer skills and solid knowledge of M.S. Suite
We provide a positive, professional work environment and believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include
- A generous compensation package
- Medical, dental & vision plan benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All resume must be current
All inquiries are strictly confidential