Atlantic Chevrolet located on Sunrise Hwy, Bay Shore, NY is seeking to hire an experienced Diesel Tech to join our team! General Motors Diesel experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform work as described on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with GM factory standards
- Diagnose vehicle malfunctions, and recommend / perform appropriate repairs
- Examine vehicles to identify necessary repair or safety items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to Service Advisor.
- Communicate with the Service Advisor if work cannot be completed as promised.
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed.
- Attend and successfully complete factory training as required by General Motors
- Keep informed of factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
- Meet all requirements of state and federal laws for automobile repair and consumer protection
We will provide you with …
- Union Pension
- Salary based on your experience level
- Union shop Local 355 (GREAT PACKAGE)
- Some of the strongest Service Advisors on Long Island are here
- A Management team that is dedicated to removing road blocks, so that you can earn what you deserve
- Paid holidays, sick days & personnel days
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid birthdays off
- Looking to advance your career, we will pay for your GM Training
- Plenty of work
We have several Techs that earn a… SIX FIGURE INCOME!
A clean NYS Drivers License is a must and your own tools.
For further information on this opportunity, please call (Service Director) Vincent Barbato @ (631) 665-0002 or to e-mail your resume, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Don’t have a resume?
Click on Tech Resume Builder
All inquiries are strictly confidential