Smithown Toyota and our sister dealership Smithtown Kia both located on Middle Country Road, St James is seeking multiple office assistants.
This is a great opportunity to learn from experienced staff members and grow within the company. We are a high-volume auto group looking for both full-time and part-time candidates.
We are under New Office Management
We are seeking to hire candidates that have the following skills:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude with a high-energy personality
- Punctual and dependable
- Organization and follow-up skills
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Data entry, scanning and filing
- Process rebates
- Ensuring inventory is up to date
- Stocking in vehicles
- Assist Controller as needed
- A competitive compensation package for the right candidate
- Welcoming and supportive work environment
- The ability to learn and grow in your career (we promote from within!)
- Health Insurance
- Dental coverage plan available
- 401K Plans available with no waiting period
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
We follow all CDC guidelines. All employees wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines. The health and well-being of our employees and customers is our number one concern.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You will be working in a great office environment with a very friendly management staff!
For further information on this opportunity, please call (Controller) Mia Hartmann @ (631) 724-3300 (ext) 204 or to apply on line please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential